Select the application procedure.

Visa Application

For those who do not currently have a Japanese visa and intend to obtain one in the future

Extend visa period

If you already have this visa and want to extend the period

Change visa

If you currently have a different visa for Japan and want to change to this visa

Activities as a person engaged in official business of a foreign government or international organization approved by the Government of Japan, or as a member of a family belonging to the same household as such a person (excluding those pertaining to the status of residence "Diplomat").