Select the application procedure.

Visa Application

For those who do not currently have a Japanese visa and intend to obtain one in the future

Extend visa period

If you already have this visa and want to extend the period

Change visa

If you currently have a different visa for Japan and want to change to this visa

Music, art, literature, or other artistic activities involving income (excluding those related to the status of residence "Entertainer"). Examples include composers, painters, writers, etc.